Real Estate Transactions, Litigation and Title Insurance
We are Real Estate Attorneys with Business and Development Backgrounds
Adler Wellikoff handles a broad range of real estate transactional and litigation matters for individuals, businesses and financial institutions. We represent clients engaged in residential and commercial real estate transactions and negotiations, as well as assist property owners, lenders, mortgage brokers, developers, investors, realtors and individuals. We advise clients on the purchase, development, financing, leasing and sale of their real estate interests.
Our real estate related legal services include:
- Negotiating and drafting real estate contracts
- Commercial and residential real estate closings
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and residential leases
- Title review and issuance of title insurance policies
- Litigation involving real estate, quiet title, mortgage fraud and real estate fraud
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title insurance disputes and claims
- Lending disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution, arbitration and mediation
- Foreclosure defense/prosecution
- Short sales, loan workouts, modifications and deeds in lieu of foreclose
The benefits of selecting our firm for your real estate needs
Adler Wellikoff’s passion for real estate extends beyond the law. Our lawyers also bring the knowledge and experience gained from work as a real estate broker, title insurance agents and our own real estate development projects. We’re not just lawyers — we think like owners and investors. We can offer advice based on hands-on experience about potential pitfalls to avoid in an effort to protect you in various real estate matters.
With licenses to practice law in Florida, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we are uniquely positioned to handle legal and real estate matters for individuals and businesses.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you
Adler Wellikoff can be contacted by phone at 561-923-8600 or through email.